Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dwarfs!

Well, a bit of a Dwarf teaser. I've only one lamp at the moment and that makes it really difficult to take pictures of full units. So those will have to wait. For now I've got a figure from each of the units I am working on. Right now the Slayer unit (15) is finished and the Ironbreaker unit (24) is nearly done. The Longbeard and Ranger are both single test figures for those units (I think there's 20 figures in each of those units).

I've come up with a few new color recipes for these models that I'm rather fond of now. I'll be sure to use them more in the future. I'll list them below the photos.

Anyway, on with the show.









Light Wood: Khemri Brown, Hammerfall Khaki, Menoth White Base, Chestnut Ink (old GW).

Bright Bronze: 50/50 VMC Brassy Brass/Hammered Copper, Devlan Mud, Dwarf Bronze, Dwarf Bronze + Mithril Silver, Mithril Silver, Chestnut Ink.

Gromril Armor (Bright, polished steel on the Ironbreaker): Chainmail, Badab Black (x2), Chainmail, very light glaze of Blue Ink (very, very watered-down), Mithril Silver on the edges.

Bright Gold: VMC Brassy Brass, Devlan Mud, Shining Gold, Shining Gold + Mithril Silver, Mithril Silver, light glaze of Yellow Ink (old GW)

No comments:

Post a Comment