Friday, August 5, 2011

"Dwarves... and others of a less-than-savory nature."

Have a few big projects in the works now. Tons of Dwarves (or would that be Dwarfs? I have no idea. Someone does, I'm sure), another 100 clanrats, and more Blood Angels.

Here's a shot of the dwarf army I've been building lately. Still left to build are 40 more warriors, Anvil of Doom, a dozen or more heroes, 2 organ guns, 2 stone throwers, and 1 cannon. There's probably more that I'm forgetting.


Here's a sample model for the batch of rats. I painted a bunch of these guys a couple months ago but never took pictures. Quick, clean paint job.


Lastly onto the Blood Angels. Got the other 5 Death Company figs painted and put the magnets in all 10 of them. Now all that's left are the backpacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment